Hello, hello! I was tagged by Ally to do the Liebster Award (thank you, Ally). I’ve never heard of this before but apparently it’s a very popular thing and I live under a rock. Whatever, this seemed really cool and I couldn’t resist.
The Liebster Award Rules
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
Questions from Ally
If you could acquire any ability, what would it be?
I’d love to be able to figure skate! And play the violin! And sing! And dance! There’s a lot of things I wish I’d be able to do.
What’s your perfect breakfast?
Nutella, toast and tea.
What’s your phone background?
My son Miles Morales.
Who was your first favourite author?
It was, it is and it’ll forever be V.E. Schwab.
If you could use any spell from Harry Potter, which would it be and why?
Apparate, because who wouldn’t like to be able to teleport? Yeah ok, it’s not strictly a spell but beginners use a wand sooo….
If you could only name your children (or pets if you don’t want children) after the characters in a book series, which series and names would you choose?
Harry Potter. I wanna have an asshole cat and I wanna name them Severus.
What’s something you’ve recently been obsessed with? Gush about it.
I’m currently reading the Saga comics and THEY ARE SO AMAZING. The art is beautiful and the characters are so relatable and I love them so much! But there’s also so much disturbing and weird stuff and that’s both cool and terrifying. Find my reviews here.
If you could require everyone to read one book, which book would it be?
Vicious by V.E. Schwab!
Hot or iced coffee?
I don’t like coffee but iced coffe is ok.
What was your favourite subject in school?
This girl here is still going to school. And it’s English.
If you could tell your 15-year-old self one thing, what would it be?
Stop procrastinating and take school more seriously (I am still saying this to myself. I am not listening to myself).
11 random facts about myself
- I’m addicted to Nutella
- I drink my tea with milk
- I play the piano but I’m really shitty
- I still go to school and I have no idea what to do afterwards
- I love superhero movies
- My school is next to a Buger King and a McDonald’s and that is a problem
- Anime is the best thing ever and I don’t trust people who don’t like Studio Ghibli movies
- I’m a dog person but I don’t hate cats (I think…)
- I’m horrible at making decisions
- I wear glasses (ok, ok, I have glasses and I should wear them, but most of the time I don’t)
- I’m a Potterhead (but honestly, who isn’t?)
My questions for you
- Which of the four elements (fire, water, air, earth) would you like to be able to conrtol?
- What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
- What is your most seen movie?
- How many books did you read last year?
- What fandoms are you in?
- Have you ever met an author? If yes, how was it?
- What is your favourite animal?
- What book is the one you recommend to everyone and never shut up about?
- If you could met any person (dead or alive), who would it be?
- Who is your book boyfriend/girlfriend?
- Who is your favourite superhero?
Thanks again to Ally! This was really fun!